1. How do I get my students to see the difference between critical feedback and proofreading (spelling, grammar, style)?
2. How do I get them to understand why the questions used for draft review NEVER ask them to give editing level feedback (spelling, grammar, style)?
3. What the heck do they mean when they refer to "flow"? I have no idea. More than one student wrote something about "flow" in their Draft Review Memo.
4. We need to complete review of the simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex sentence structures ASAP.
5. I am in need of more ways to communicate issues of voice, tone, and creating a thesis statement.
6. They must read more like writers and use models more confidently.