2003's Best "POOR" Rating Comment...
- Emphasis on how I tried to teach EVERYTHING: English, spelling, and grammar
- The inclusion of "spelling" - considering my personal reliance on spell check, I am not sure what kinds of lessons I used to teach spelling
- Writer's expressed sense of passion in comment
2003's Best "AVERAGE" Rating Comment...
- The criteria this writer provides - busy work, unknown expectations, tough grader - does not support an AVERAGE rating (but like some students, I'll take it!)
- Writer's conclusion - not recommend me to anyone - is supported by the comments, I'm left wondering why this perception of teaching earns an AVERAGE rating (but like some students, I'll take it),
- Even with an "average" rating, this writer recommends me to no one
2003's Best "GOOD" Rating Comment...
- Writer's ability to see my human flaw - I am lousy at remembering names
- Writer's interpretation of my job's focus is on benefits for students
- Perception that I could teach EVERYONE